As we continue to build a strong future for the Lambuth Campus, the Lambuth Historical Preservation Society is working diligently to preserve the history of both the institutions and people that are integral to the story of Lambuth. This campaign seeks to raise funds for a history laminate wall display that will outline the timeline of MCFI to the present-day UofM Lambuth Campus. Examples of what the vision for the historical wall display is can be found above.
In 1924 Memphis Conference Female Institute (MCFI) officially became Lambuth College.
The historic UofM Lambuth Campus sprawls across a beautiful 50 acres in Jackson, TN.
Memphis Conference Female Institute (MCFI) was opened for 81 years. It was founded in 1843 and was transitioned to Lambuth College in 1924.
There was a combined 168 years of Memphis Conference Female Institute through Lambuth University before the campus transition to UofM Lambuth Campus.
Donating $500 shows your level of pride and support for the UofM Lambuth Campus and its long standing history in West, TN and the Jackson area.
The President's Society recognizes donors who have demonstrated their leadership and support by making an annual gift of $1,000 or more to support academic initiatives.
In 1991 Lambuth College transitioned to Lambuth University.